Here you will find the answers to a lot of your questions.
If you don't find your answer, call us or e-mail email@example.comCARE OF CUSTOMIZED JEANS
To care for your Pimped-Out Jeans, turn them inside out before washing. Wash them in cold water, by hand or in the delicate cycle, with delicate detergent. Do not dry clean or iron them, specially on top of heat transfers and rhinestones. If you get a stain, spot clean it. Above all, treat them with respect, they are a work of art!TIPS FOR CUSTOMIZING
• Before you begin, look over the list of all options that we have in Custom Shop
. It will give you a better idea of what you might want to do.
• It might be helpful to sketch out a design first. For your Personal Sketch, click on each image and print our templates. Each one fits a letter-size paper.
• If you choose an airbrushed background and then a stencil design over it, pick a darker color for the stencil design. It shows better.
• Do not position any embellishments directly over the knees or the seat of the pants. These are high-stress areas and will wear out a lot faster.
• To save a pair of jeans that have gone FLOOD on you, you could have them made into a skirt
or capris, or use a fringe at the hem, or our Ripper
option, where we undo the seam at the hem and leave the raw edge. This adds about 2 inches.
Don't forget to visit our Gallery & News
section to see creative ideas of our customers that you can emulate!CHARITY
We believe in passing good fortune on. At PimpMyJean.com we deeply care about animals, so we donate a portion of our profits to organizations that help them, like the Humane Society and the ASPCA.RETURNS
We cannot accept returns on custom and one-of-a-kind items. All others have a 30-day policy, as long as they are unworn and with all tags attached and a receipt. Make your selections carefully and call at 1(910)-922.4493 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.